In Sapa, Vietnam

In Sapa, Vietnam

About Me

My photo
Sharing time between Southampton and Noyal-Muzillac in southern Brittany. Sports coach, gardener, hockey player, cyclist and traveller. I studied an MA in Management and Organisational Dynamics at Essex University in 2016-17. Formerly an Operations Manager with NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.

Monday 16 February 2015

Tremors on the ladder

Walking today:       3.9km
Swimming today:  1.40km

Regular readers of this blog will know I'm not keen on heights. Also that we have (very) occasional earthquakes.

So when I was up a ladder working on the barn roof clearing the gutters and the ladder started to shake my first thought was "Another tremor". Actually my first thought was how do I get off this ladder and onto the roof?

When I managed to look down the cause of the tremors was obvious:






Pip has a thing about climbing ladders !




No comments:

Post a Comment