In Sapa, Vietnam

In Sapa, Vietnam

About Me

My photo
Sharing time between Southampton and Noyal-Muzillac in southern Brittany. Sports coach, gardener, hockey player, cyclist and traveller. I studied an MA in Management and Organisational Dynamics at Essex University in 2016-17. Formerly an Operations Manager with NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.

Saturday 14 February 2015

Into the third century

This is the 200th post in the blog.

200 times I've written down our news, the odd joke, some unconnected observations on life in France,  a sports report or three, added a few photos and tried to think of a title.

I had some objectives when I started:

No xenophobia, least of all about my adopted country
No politics
Assume some intelligence in the readers
Practice my photography
Have fun

I think I've mostly managed to meet those objectives, on our way to the third century ..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment