In Sapa, Vietnam

In Sapa, Vietnam

About Me

My photo
Sharing time between Southampton and Noyal-Muzillac in southern Brittany. Sports coach, gardener, hockey player, cyclist and traveller. I studied an MA in Management and Organisational Dynamics at Essex University in 2016-17. Formerly an Operations Manager with NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.

Sunday 13 February 2011

Fully integrated



There comes a time after moving to a new country when a watershed is crossed and you really feel integrated and part of the local society and community. Michael Wright in C’est La Folie” said that, for him, it was when he began to dream in French.

I’ve just passed that stage; for me it was receiving on Friday a letter from Readers’ Digest saying that I was definitely and certainly the only person in Noyal Muzillac who had got through the first two stages of their draw and was eligible for the next stage of the draw to win €300,000 and all I had to do ……… you know the rest.

The fire burned brighter last night ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment