In Sapa, Vietnam

In Sapa, Vietnam

About Me

My photo
Sharing time between Southampton and Noyal-Muzillac in southern Brittany. Sports coach, gardener, hockey player, cyclist and traveller. I studied an MA in Management and Organisational Dynamics at Essex University in 2016-17. Formerly an Operations Manager with NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.

Thursday 7 May 2015

Election Day

Walking Wednesday:     3.8km
Walking Thurdasy:         3.9km

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An update to my previous post on expatriate registrations to vote. The number registered for the 2015 election is apparently now 114,000, a great improvement on the 2010 number of 23,000!

I'm preparing for a long night watching possibly the most interesting election in my lifetime.

It's all been a bit too much for Robert Peston I think, his Twitter feed has gone from strange to even stranger since the BBC went into election purdah yesterday evening. This one made me smile though:


Get out and vote if you haven't yet, one way or another this election will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment