In Sapa, Vietnam

In Sapa, Vietnam

About Me

My photo
Sharing time between Southampton and Noyal-Muzillac in southern Brittany. Sports coach, gardener, hockey player, cyclist and traveller. I studied an MA in Management and Organisational Dynamics at Essex University in 2016-17. Formerly an Operations Manager with NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

100 Not Out

This is the hundredth post since I started this blog 23 months ago.

In those two years I've worn a tie (my normal daytime attire before  moving here) only twice - here's one of them:



Thanks to all those who've read the blog (including the web trawlers from Russia who seem to be particularly interested in what I write) and those who've commented on what I've written and encouraged me.

Better get started on the next 100 posts ......

No comments:

Post a Comment