In Sapa, Vietnam

In Sapa, Vietnam

About Me

My photo
Sharing time between Southampton and Noyal-Muzillac in southern Brittany. Sports coach, gardener, hockey player, cyclist and traveller. I studied an MA in Management and Organisational Dynamics at Essex University in 2016-17. Formerly an Operations Manager with NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Night Pictures

We saw another wonderful pass over the barn roof of the International Space Station (ISS) last night. Although I've seen it many times now, I stop in wonder every time I see it. I'm working on getting a photo for the blog .....

In the meantime night photography is limited to our Little Acorn wildlife camera that we set up last week. Not much to report yet, the camera settings need a bit more tweaking but we have confirmed the presence of foxes at La Basse Cour:

No comments:

Post a Comment