In Sapa, Vietnam

In Sapa, Vietnam

About Me

My photo
Sharing time between Southampton and Noyal-Muzillac in southern Brittany. Sports coach, gardener, hockey player, cyclist and traveller. I studied an MA in Management and Organisational Dynamics at Essex University in 2016-17. Formerly an Operations Manager with NEC Technologies (UK) Ltd.

Monday 7 July 2014

Blogger's Block?

I'm not sure if Blogger's Block exists (it's like Writer's Block only not so literary and with more pictures .....).

But I've had a strange long period when I've not felt able or prepared to post. It's particularly strange as the posts I've not posted (if you see what I mean) relate to finishing the Barn and moving in - complex. Of course, as I said to GĂ©rard, a project like this is never finished but we got over the final crest and are now living in the barn.

Proper pictures and descriptions to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment